Monday, September 19

Life Is A Waterfall

Listening to Hey Girl by Dashboard Confessional

I fell asleep at 10 last night. Ha.. so much for majong. Everyone stayed until 9am i think. And i slept through the entire thing. Boring. I have a meeting in Yio Chu Kang later with lime magazine but its so goddamned far away tt i'm tempted to screw it again.

Stephanie's going back tomorrow. 3 and a half months gone by just like that. hehe .. ah well, i've got loads to look forward to. I'm a part-time sister now but a full-time single child every other day of the year. (:

Ooh.. and i'm gonna finally be able to do over my room.. i've got a new wardrobe and table coming over on wednesday anywhere from 12-3pm so i need u guys to be over here by then cause my mum's paranoid that i'll get raped by the handymen that are coming to put the stuff together. Ha.

Oh, and speaking of which, when we're in Bankok can we please watch either the LORDS OF DOGTOWN or DUKES OF HAZARD?

No comments: