Thursday, November 17

A Box Of Memories



I just remembered tt when i was clearing out my room i compiled a box of memories. All the stuff that i could'nt bear to throw away. Things like old diaries and letters and photos and other parephernalia. And yeah, i discovered this page of a diary that was particularly angsty and hence ridiculously funny.

Anyways, here are some photos I found for your entertainment.

Me in Dallas

Stephanie & Me

Mum said I loved the snow

AND NOW FOR THE UNGLAMMEST PHOTO OF ALL:


Have a good day, Singapore

OMG I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THEY'RE MAKING PHILLIP PULLMAN'S 'DARK MATERIALS' TRILOGY INTO A SERIES OF MOVIES THAT'S GONNA BE BETTER THAN LORD OF THE RINGS. FUCK ME I'M ECSTATIC. I SWEAR TO GOD 'DARK MATERIALS' IS EVEN BETTER THAN HARRY POTTER.
Seriously, go watch the trailer for The Chronicles of Narnia. If you think it looks cool, Dark Materials in ten fuckin thousand times better.


No comments: