Saturday, April 8

Devil

Listening to Devil by Stereophonics

I haven't been scared for a long time. I was so scared just now, my knees were shaking, i literally burst out of my room and jumped down the stairs. My mum was screaming, i heard her shouting for me to come and help. The living room was littered with broken glass. I was so scared.. I had to tear them apart. Now it's over and there's this weird calm around.. I've been crying for ages. It's like when I was a kid, running to my room and hiding, except now I'm running out. It's like a fucking recurring nightmare.

He's insane okay? He really is, I hate coming home at night, seeing all the lights off and scared that something horrible happened. I hate running out of my room, terrified at what I might see. He's really capable of doing horrible things. Sometimes he goes totally mental and I'm really scared for her, scared for our fucking lives.

I hate living like this, it's really like walking on broken glass. I need to get out but I don't want to leave her here alone. I hate him, it's pure hate, I've never felt like this about anyone ever before. And I don't know what happened before I came into the room and stopped them, but i swear to god if I ever see him hit her I'll fucking kill him.

No comments: