Sunday, July 23

Paper Army

Listening to Beautiful Mistake by Rafe

HYPE IS OUT!

And what have I been doing with my free time? Well, I'm planning to build a paper army. See, Pam is the glammest person alive, because she sent out links to these 3 websites that she wanted to share. And one happened to be that off Shin Tanaka. And Shin's a prodigical japanese boy. Well, he's not a boy, he's probably around 20ish.. but still, talented as hell. And I was instantly hooked.

So, I e-mailed him, told him I was interested in making some 'Gritty's and sent him a link to my deviant art. And within a day we had already agreed to do a collaboration. So here comes the Lithium Gritty. I spent most of yesterday designing two of my very own Gritty-s and then chugged them back to him. So now he's preparing the template for them to be built up, and he will soon be displaying my Gritty along with the rest of his collection. Sweet ey.

No comments: