Sunday, September 17

Malaysia

Listening to This Old Heart Of Mine by The Isley Brothers

Ian and I were just having a hilarious discussion about the fact that I'm Malaysian. Anyways, as a disclaimer, whatever was said in the conversation is and was meant in jest and not to offend anyone. As u can tell, I'm a Malaysian myself. If anyone has any objections about this post u can let me know and I'll remove it.


ME: just cos im malaysian doesn't mean i like it
IAN: if we ever go to war with malaysia
» we'll just release hoards of pigs and diogs across the causeway
» haha pigs wearing the beret
ME: no need la.. expensive
» just throw char siew at them
IAN: fuck you! char siew is a delicacy!
ME: HAHAHA
» exactly, when we win the war we can celebrate with it
IAN: hahahha
» are you PR?
ME: yep
» my parents are malaysian
» but im giving up my malaysian citizenship
» cos i got drafted for their cheebee army
IAN: HAHAHAH KICKASS!
» WTFUCK
ME: HAHA
IAN: what are the odds of going to malaysian army?
ME: like probably 1:100000000
IAN: HAHAHHA FUCKKKJJJJ
» what do you do in the malaysian army?
ME: dunno.. get assfucked?
IAN: yeah i heard
» they mgiht discuss the tudung as a "helmet"
ME: HAHA
» like a camo tudung
IAN: HAHAHAHH

No comments: