Saturday, October 28

Mental

Listening to Plush by The Stone Temple Pilots

I'm going mental. I can't find my fucking passport. I've turned my entire room upside down, looking in every possible place for it and i just can't find it. omgimgoingtodie. And u know what I did to calm down? I put the Stone Temple Pilots on and maxed out the volume and started cleaning my room. oh god, how Monica am I? Or as Chandler would say, could i BE more Monica?



I even took everything down from my Magazine rack, filtered out the trash and then sorted them into categories and then re-filed them. OMG it's an OCD i'm telling you. And I had all my bits of flotsam and jetsam on my table divided into categories and put away into neat little boxes. I collected all my postcards and put them in a box and made a pile of mail and collected all the loose coins and separated singapore coins from foreign coins and put them in respective boxes. I got fricken piles of bits of paper and sorted them into 'Movie Stubs', 'Namecards', 'Reciepts', 'Old Notes' and 'Things of sentimental value' and stored them accordingly. So if you don't already get my point...

I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!

No comments: