Thursday, February 22

Let the record play

Listening to Keep Your Hands Off My Girl by Good Charlotte



OMG I GOT THE BEST PRESENT FOR MY BIRTHDAY EVER!

haha ..arrived in the mail today from my brother, all the way from London, Death Cab's 'Drive well, Sleep Carefully' dvd and Postal Service's Give Up. phwaor man.. my brother is just the coolest. And flowers! hahaha .. okay, i'm not a flower person, but Yuey was supposed to come by and give me flowers but his flight got shifted so he ended up going back to aussie early. Steph bullied him into it. haha .. but i don't care. I had such a good time last night! Everyone who didn't go to Mambo really missed out man. haha.. but it was soooo fuckin packed. Phuture was just like a puddle of sweat. It was kinda sick but whatever. I just spent all my time at Zouk and the music was so good too. And also, it's hilarious to think that we arrived at Zouk in our clubbing gear on Jon's sexaye lorry. ahhaha .. but it was damn fun.

Man.. I just watched Alpha Dog, the new movie with the gorgeous Justin Timberlake. Ok, granted it was a pirated DVD with really bad quality, but I still enjoyed it. The ending was kinda disappointing though. It's basically about these druggies, and the dealer who's called TrueLove (wtf right) and this one dude owes him money. So one day when the dude's younger brother runs away from home, TrueLove grabs the opportunity and 'kidnaps' the kid and makes JT look after him. And they end up making friends and shit.. he takes the kid out, gets him drunk, laid and stoned. And then at the end the cops get wind of the whole kidnapping thing and TrueLove freaks out and pays one of the guys to kill the kid. WTF RIGHT. disappointing. I thought JT was gonna swoop in at the end and save the kid or some shit but he just like stood there and watched them shoot the kid. I was so pissed at the end.

No comments: