Thursday, April 26

Schizo

Listening to The Angry Mob by Kaiser Chiefs

Link

I paid this guy a cigarette for this photo. And I'm half in love with him because of what a cool model he was. He looks so crazy and almost scary.


I bought Arctic Monkeys' latest album and Kaiser Chief's Yours Truly, Angry Mob. Fucking A. Though for some reason I prefer the Kaiser Chief's album.

I've just been rotting at home the past few days. I'm so sick of doing nothing that it's not even funny. And it's getting so hard to organise charbs and co. to do anything. I miss Mei more than anything now. I just feel so completely useless.

And when I do need to go out to run errands it just starts raining. My mum's really sick again which is getting worrying. I just feel stressed and lethargic. I feel like I really need to get piss drunk. I can't wait for Mambo next week.

No comments: