Sunday, December 14

Zoukout 08

The day after a huge night is always kind of depressing. It's like.. coming back from a holiday, and having to unpack, and knowing it's all over and that you'll have to find something else to look forward to now. Not that I don't have anything to look forward to though, and I know this feeling's gonna be quadrupled when i get back on new year's day.

Last night was, epic. It wasn't a blur but just like so many things were happening at the same time. I think I incurred at least 3 different burns on my hands and feet throughout the night :| I felt like we were running all over the place and dancing our asses off (the electro stage was soooooooo good) until we nearly lost control of our legs. The main arena sucked balls, Sasha and Above and Beyond were pretty shit, though by the time A&B's set came on at 5am we were all so tired tt we were sitting on the sand surrounded by trash and naked gay men and stoning, esp cause trance is so good to stone to.

Surprisingly, I didn't lose anything last night. Here are 5 important lessons i learned:
  1. Julianna Lau Jipeng sux
  2. Damon Albarn look-alike is not as cool as I thought
  3. Playing with sparklers is dangerous
  4. All electro djs look like hobos
  5. My tactic for curing the hiccups also works with chicken nuggets

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) look at this emo boy style on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info