Thursday, October 27

Frame

Listening to Cold Day In The Sun by Foo Fighters

I'm bored i'm bored i'm bored. It's 5.17 and i don't feel like sleeping. I don't think it's jet lag, i just feel like I wasted half the week sleeping and if I go to sleep I'll wake up with tomorrow gone. Had a post-NYC meeting today. It was great seeing everyone again. (: We broke-fast with the muslims as well.. which is why I was late and completely missed PowerJams [sorry juan!!]

We went to Zouk anyway, Christine, Yiying, Ben & me. Met Don there and Weiming later. The music was crappy.. they kept playing ricky-fuckin-martin. And I saw Xin too.. with his puke-worthy mambo dance-moves. Nnggh. Anyways, when we were leaving the music got so good. It was such a waste. They played Lenny Kravitz and That Thing You Do and all that. It was actually quite glam. And I MET KAREN!!! YAY! haha .. I totally missed Karen!

Oh yes, so we planted ourselves in front of the podium so that I could check out Xin's mambo-moves and it turns out that we had planted ourselves next to weiming's hot white guy. And there were a whole bunch of them and it was really packed so everytime their group swayed towards us weiming fucking started dancing closer so that his ass was rubbing with that guy's ass. It was not cool. HAHA

ok i'm bored again now that my story is over. I don't wanna sleep and I have to go to school tomorrow cause I forgot to bring my effing reciepts to school today.

No comments: