Wednesday, May 31

Fishbowl Insomnia

Listening to Dani California by Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Woar.. This week is progressing very, very slowly. Singapore Business Review finally went to print! I'm ecstatic. No more lunch that costs up to $10 everyday, no more climbing 3 flights of stairs everyday, no more having 30-year-old white men staring at u everyday. But then again, I will miss seeing jules everyday, even though her stupid whining about her broken heart irritated me. And I will miss Liy's weird antics, and Hajar talking about white men, and Kyle with his lovely sexy voice, and Pam and her 'wahrao!'.

HAHA. AYe.. so, i haven't blogged in awhile. Let me update u guys.

LAST WEEK I SCORED!

And this time it wasn't some rebound lucky shot, this time, it was planned and it was beautiful. hahahhaha .. i feel so fucking good. Ok, and i know u guys are gonna be like 'so what?' but the truth is that i'm a fucking tiny little junior player. There are 8 year old kids who play ice hockey better than me. And I still have a fucking long way to go. So, having said that, it is a big deal.

Yes. So. Moving on. On Sunday we went up to JB, i went with K2, and Daniel rode his bike in with Mun Jun, and Peter met us there. We went to see Howard and in the end we didn't even get to see him. So glam right. BUT, we did eat. And eat. And Eat. AND, I got to ride Daniel's bike! SO FUCKING FUN! See, last sat after hockey Mavis rode Arron's bike (in her sexay FBT shorts), and she said it was damn fun. And I have never been on a bike before. So, i decided to try, and JB is a great place for ur first time on a bike isn't it? HAHAHA .. yeah, it was damn exciting, a bit scary, but exciting. And Daniel drives really fast but he's steady so it was quite cool.

YARR. Anyhoo, David (Harry Potter) is leaving this coming monday, which is like, FWOAR DAMN FAST. So i think I should spend as much time as i can with him. And Steph is coming back on Friday! Yeah, now i finally have a girlfriend to hang out with. I realised that I only have 3 girls who are constant in my life now, Jules, Mavis and Pra. My two other favourite girls are overseas. So. It's quite scary. All my friends are boys. BOYS. And i am still single. How is that even possible?

I feel sad.

No comments: