Sunday, February 22

The cleverest 22-year-old

I must say thanks to all of my most loved friends, esp some who weren't that close to me to start with but tt i've grown to love! I had a brilliant 22nd birthday with LOTS of laughter, and i did get quite drunk. I know priya was laughing at me during supper and i vaguely remember sam stealing food off my plate. Hahahah well it was one of the best nights ever, and it's definitely the company. Because Steve Lawler was not tt exciting. I actually got really sad reading the lovely letters you guys wrote for me. I don't know how i'll ever be able to leave u guys ):

I also did the glammest thing today. I was watching top gear and painting my nails, and then my nose felt itchy so i dug it.

And then I thought, "how come the smell of nail polish is so strong? Eh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH" I ACTUALLY SPENT A GOOD 5 MINUTES LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT MYSELF. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Now the inside of my nose is hot pink. I think growing older made me even stupider.

No comments: